In this episode of Toasted Earth, we have Matthias Kurwig, the founder and CEO of Enervee, talk about the value of efficient appliances. Enervee has created a suite of software applications and services designed to drive energy-smart buying decisions. Their mission is to empower consumers to make better choices for themselves and the environment.
Listen in to learn the importance of having a streamlined subsidized lending service to enable affordable efficient appliances replacement, especially after the pandemic.
What You Will Learn:
· [1:01] How Matthias was inspired by his past business experience to start Enervee.
· [2:10] Why the founding idea of Enervee was getting people to do the right thing intentionally or not.
· [6:34] How they utilized the available energy data to actualize the idea of efficient appliances.
· [10:20] He describes the team they started with and the overall product website.
· [13:31] The different energy efficiency lessons they’ve learned to improve Enervee for consumers.
· [18:53] How they pivoted the market and partnered with utilities to improve energy efficiency.
· [23:20] He explains their other two product lines also geared towards energy efficiency.
·  Enervee’s efforts towards efficient appliances affordability.
· [33:54] Why they stick with projects that align with their mission even when it’s tough.
· [36:24] The different future growth strategies Enervee’s looking at as a company.
· [40:48] How they work with direct to consumers vs. under the utility program.
· [41:53] The different ways you as a consumer can help Enervee be more successful.
· [43:10] The importance of taming our consumption desires to protect the environment.
· Website: https://www.enervee.com/
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/toastedearth)