In this episode of The Toasted Earth podcast, we have Landon Brand talk about his company Wren and its efforts against climate change. Landon is the co-founder and CEO of Wren, a web app, building tools that makes it easy to offset your carbon footprint. He grew up in the very environmentally conscious Santa Barbara, and the more he learned about the effects of climate change, the more he wanted to do something about it.
Listen to this episode to learn how a simple subscription will help you impact climate change and start living and supporting sustainability.
What You Will Learn:
· [0:56] How growing up in an environmentally conscious Santa Barbara influenced Landon’s climate change efforts.
· [6:00] How Landon and his co-founders used their coding background to create Wren.
· [10:33] The process of signing up for Wren and how it will impact your carbon offsets.
· [12:52] How they help people easily navigate and keep engaged with their conservation efforts.
· [14:14] The factors they look for in projects for sponsoring prioritization.
· [19:25] Why they value and demand transparency from projects they sponsor to gain trust.
· [21:52] Why they chose the public benefit corporation entity for scaling purposes.
· [26:00] How they’re running the business strictly aligned with their mission.
· [27:50] How they’re utilizing traditional, digital, and referral marketing strategies.
· [30:06] The strategy of targeting people individually and the impact they can make.
· [32:10] Landon explains how they keep learning to stay evolving and efficient.
· [34:06] How you can get involved with Wren.
· [34:43] The importance of understanding earth’s complexities and making it better.
· Website: https://www.wren.co/
· Landon’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/toastedearth)